- CeBIT 2011
- Albert Zündorf
- Alexander Jahl
- Andreas Koch
- Andreas Scharf
- Christian Repik
- Christoph Eickhoff
- Florian Heerdegen
- Ingo Witzky
- Johannes Spohr
- Jörn Dreyer
- Marcel Hahn
- Nina Geiger
- Rose-Marie Biehlig
- Ruben Jubeh
- Sascha Müller
- Simon-Lennert Raesch
- Stefan Lindel
- Stephan Göbel
- Tobias George
- Z: Former Staff
Tagss score2013 screencast scrum se1ss12screencast se1ss12screencast ss12 se1ss13lecture se1ws1112screencast se2 ws1112 se2ws1213screencast seminar SettlersOfCatan slides slides before Software Engineering I Software Engineering II solution sreen cast SS09 ss10 ss11 ss12 ss13 ss120 ss2010 ss2010 ss10 project ss2012 ss2013 subversion svn tagging tags team termine texlipse thesis uebung vorlage vorlesung wizard ws WS0910 ws1011 ws1112 ws1213
SE Conferences Blog
We will publish the talks to the DoReMiFaWo workshop on this blog on Wednesday 20th April 2011 during the day:
We will have online discussions on these talks via the blog comments feature.
we would like to officially announce the Fujaba Developer Days 2010 held in Kassel. They will take place at the 15th/16th (optional 17th) of March 2010 at
Fachgebiet Software Engineering
Room 1344 (use Entry C)
Wilhelmshöher Allee 73
The meeting starts at Monday 10am in Room 1344, we will finish approx. 16:00 at Wednesday. Below u can find an overview of the building.
- City Hotel Kassel , approximately five minutes walk from the University
- Hotel Chassalla Kassel , approximately five minutes walk from the University
- Intercity Hotel Kassel , directly at train station Wilhelmshöhe
Connection to the city center with tram lines 1 and 3 from all of the three hotels.
The easiest way to go get here is:
- Take a train (ICE/IC) to “Kassel Wilhelmshöhe”
- Arriving at the train station in Kassel you take the tram lines 1 (direction “Holländische Strasse”) or 3 (direction “Ihringshäuser Strasse”), to the city center.
- Leave the tram at “Murhardstraße/Universität”
- Entry C is just on the right.
Hope to see you in Kassel,
Fujaba Developer Days 2010 Organizers (Andreas & Ruben)