- Install Rails –> https://guides.rubyonrails.org/getting_started.html#creating-a-new-rails-project
- Create a computation model, controller, routes and the necessary views (as shown in the lecture).
- Your Application should support at least addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
- Handle division by zero in some nice way.
- Create your assignment 2 repository on github. https://classroom.github.com/a/PCFrWhBk
- As last time, use a assignment2 branch and create a pull request.
- Deadline 30.04.2021 23:59