we would like to officially announce the Fujaba Developer Days 2010 held in Kassel. They will take place at the 15th/16th (optional 17th) of March 2010 at
Fachgebiet Software Engineering
Room 1344 (use Entry C)
Wilhelmshöher Allee 73
The meeting starts at Monday 10am in Room 1344, we will finish approx. 16:00 at Wednesday. Below u can find an overview of the building.
- City Hotel Kassel , approximately five minutes walk from the University
- Hotel Chassalla Kassel , approximately five minutes walk from the University
- Intercity Hotel Kassel , directly at train station Wilhelmshöhe
Connection to the city center with tram lines 1 and 3 from all of the three hotels.
The easiest way to go get here is:
- Take a train (ICE/IC) to “Kassel Wilhelmshöhe”
- Arriving at the train station in Kassel you take the tram lines 1 (direction “Holländische Strasse”) or 3 (direction “Ihringshäuser Strasse”), to the city center.
- Leave the tram at “Murhardstraße/Universität”
- Entry C is just on the right.
Hope to see you in Kassel,
Fujaba Developer Days 2010 Organizers (Andreas & Ruben)