Die Auftaktveranstaltung zu den im Fachgebiet angebotenen Seminaren findet am kommenden
Montag den 28.10.2013 um 13 Uhr im Seminarraum des FG Software Engineering statt.
Bisher bieten wir folgende Themen an:
- Apache Shiro“Apache Shiro is a powerful and easy-to-use Java security framework that performs authentication, authorization, cryptography, and session management. With Shiro’s easy-to-understand API, you can quickly and easily secure any application – from the smallest mobile applications to the largest web and enterprise applications.”
- Apache Giraph“Apache Giraph is an iterative graph processing system built for high scalability. For example, it is currently used at Facebook to analyze the social graph formed by users and their connections. Giraph originated as the open-source counterpart to Pregel, the graph processing architecture developed at Google and described in a 2010 paper.”
- Apache MahoutScalable machine learning and data mining
- Xcore“Xcore is an extended concrete syntax for Ecore that, in combination with Xbase, transforms it into a fully fledged programming language with high quality tools reminiscent of the Java Development Tools. You can use it not only to specify the structure of your model, but also the behavior of your operations and derived features as well as the conversion logic of your data types. It eliminates the dividing line between modeling and programming, combining the advantages of each. All this is supported for both generated and dynamic EMF models.
- Xtend “Xtend is a flexible and expressive dialect of Java, which compiles into readable Java 5 compatible source code. You can use any existing Java library seamlessly. The compiled output is readable and pretty-printed, and tends to run as fast as the equivalent handwritten Java code.”
Falls ihr selbst ein tolles Thema habt, bringt die Idee einfach mit – meist findet sich dann auch ein Betreuer!